The company

In 1934, the master machine fitter Friedrich Elbracht founded the company at its former operating establishment in L├╝tzowstr. 4 in G├╝tersloh, Germany, and started producing bicycle seats, chimney screens and grating as "FeFa Friedrich Elbracht".

The company also established contacts within the domestic appliance industry from 1954 onwards, leading to an increasing amount of OEM business over the following decades.

Today, the company has stopped producing its own products with the exception of clamps for ventilation pipes. Today, we see ourselves in the role of an industrial supplier, delivering to customers from the domestic appliance sector as well as the construction, furniture and automotive supplies industries. Our service portfolio essentially comprises of three areas: stamping, welded parts and assembly production.

In 2000, the company moved from its original site to its present, newly-built facility to be able to meet our customers' increasing demands. In 2011 and 2013, the company again expanded and now operates on a total of 4,300 square metres of production and warehousing space with a total floor space of 11,500 square metres. We employ a workforce of 45 persons.